Accountants Accountancy and Business Solutions
Adapt Accountancy and Business Solutions Limited was established in 2019 and today we continue to build on our reputation in providing first class advice and service to our business and personal clients.
We currently have 4 physical offices based in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Shrewsbury and have meeting rooms in over 22 cities in United Kingdom. To save time and cost to our customers, we also operate virtual video and teleconference rooms. We have many clients in the local communities in West Midlands, Greater London, Oxford, Manchester, Yorkshire, to name a few; and service all types of businesses and industries.
Whether you are a start-up, small, medium, or large business, in need of accountant and business solutions services – we are here to assist you. Some of the sectors we highly specialise are:
- Manufacturing and Engineering
- IT, software and innovation – we have a specialist department advising on R&D
- Professional services such as marketing and PR consultants, small bookkeeping and accountants’ practices, dentists, GP’s, wellbeing and personal development coaches,
- Construction and building industry – we have a specialty department that deals with CIS and CIS enquiries and payroll.
- Retail and online retail – we advise on the best fit for your business platforms like Etsy, Amazon, Ebay, Shopify, Facebook, Instagram, Linked In
- Food and Hospitality
- Jewelry and precious gems and metals
- Fashion and Design
Our aim is to support the businesses and facilitate growth. Our philosophy is
‘As your business grows, we will grow with it.’
It is important, for the growth of the business, to have professional help with accounts and finance management right from the start.
Our experience allows us to identify strengths and unexpected trends within your accounts and business. If we find areas where your business performance could be strengthened, we’ll suggest solutions. Adapt Accountancy and Business Solutions Ltd takes accountancy profession a step further. We offer advice on everything from business start-ups to international diversification and retirement planning – we support private and business clients through every stage of their financial lives, ensuring the growth of our customer’s wealth.
Our accountancy and tax services also include tax litigation, tax fraud investigations, and VAT investigations and our expertise in these areas means we frequently assist clients referred to us by other accountancy and legal practices working on behalf of these professional firms.
The brand Adapt Accountancy was set up in 2007 and in March 2019 Adapt Accountancy and Business Solutions Ltd has acquired it and expanded its services in offering variety of new specialist services to include:
- Year End Accounts
- Self Assessment Tax Returns
- VAT Returns
- Making Tax Digital (MTD)
- Xero, SAGE, Quickbooks
- Corporation Tax
- Tax Savings
- Tax Investigations
- Capital Gains tAX
- R&D (Research & Development) Tax Credits and Claims
- Inheritance Tax
- Estate and Life Planning
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) filing and management
- VAT Enquiries and Dispute Resolution
- Business Plans
- Budgets and Cash Flow Forecasts, Market Niche Research
- Business Checks, Company and Individual Due
- Business Insolvency and Disposals
- Business Litigation Support
- Tax Planning
- Business Start-Up Assistance
- Company Formation
- Consumer Credit, Annual Account Preperation
- Management Accounts
- HR and Payroll Bureau Service
- Commercial Legal Advice
- Auto Enrolment and Pension Services
- Notary in Public and Certification
- International and Market Expansion Business Advice
- Diversification, International Business Assistance
- Digital Media Support and Marketing
- Social Media Marketing and Implementation
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest
When all employers, self-employed and individuals needed that vital support on the back of unseen Public National and International Health Crisis the company operations director Desi Koleva stepped in and announced on social media Facebook that the team will be helping free of charge to all those individuals and business affected. Between April and July 2020, the company assisted more than 5000 businesses, self-employed, and individuals with free advice ranging from furlough claims, business support, and advice to assisting individuals with universal credit. Desi Koleva wanted to assist all those vulnerable and with well-spoken Bulgarian and Russian languages, basic Spanish and the help of Google translate she herself managed to assist everyday employees and workers that were struggling with the language and the complexity of the forms to be completed. In the companies eyes she is a true hero, being able to assist people who have been left jobless and their mental well health affected due to financial struggles on the back of the Pandemic the world is faced with. To this very day, she continues in assisting people with difficulties with robust business and individual advice. She stepped in and lead the team. A true hero that deserves Award.